- Vodafone’s regional divisions wanted to take a different approach to their campaign and be positioned as a trusted supplier.
- To raise awareness of their “Ready Business” proposition for SOHOs and SMEs across Trade & Construction and Professional Services.
- In response Gilroy proposed two best practice campaigns and content to test in five pilot markets.
- The target audience was identified as four core personas for each vertical.
- We developed test content tailored appropriately to put the persona needs first.
- Over 100 pieces of content were created including web pages, emails and videos supported by user guides.
- Whilst the financial results remain commercially sensitive, it is testament to the success of the campaign that whilst the original intent was to launch across four regions, the messaging was so impactful that we actually launched across twenty regions. Furthermore, our approach had so much traction with customers, it was applied to a further two industry verticals.
- Regional stakeholders were impressed that our solutions helped them to understand more clearly how to develop more engaging conversations with their clients.
Developing a clearer understanding on how to create more engaging conversation was pivotal to the success.
Share this case study