- To achieve ambitious expansion plans for the UK B2B market.
- Launch two tablets into five market sectors.
- Generate a qualified pipeline, to a minimum value of £10m, from large enterprises and mid-sized organisations.
- Gilroy researched each target segment and developed profiles for key decision makers and their buying behaviour.
- We then developed personalised propositions per sector to convey the benefits and opportunities of the new tablets.
- The creative messaging was deployed via a multi-channel online and offline media mix, supported by telemarketing follow-up for all automated leads.
- A qualified pipeline of £24m was created within the first three months of the campaign.
- A further £20m of additional opportunity identified during the campaign life-cycle.
- Over 150 new prospects were identified throughout the campaign via 4.5k below-the-line engagements – ultimately resulting in a an ROI of 1,190%.
A qualified pipeline of £24m was generated, resulting in an ROI of 1,190%.
Share this case study