- The John Lewis Partnership acknowledged they needed to move from traditional training to drive cultural change by helping their senior team to lead with innovation, collaboration and experimentation.
- Our 12-week programme focused on growing self-awareness and working collaboratively in an unstructured environment.
- Delegates identified and solved issues from around the business by thinking differently.
- Gilroy built a collaborative and safe environment, where leaders were empowered to experiment, try out new ideas to solve challenges and exploit opportunities identified across the business.
- Senior delegates have returned back to the work place armed with their new networks, learnings and skills.
… leaders were empowered to experiment, try out new ideas to solve challenges and exploit opportunities
Share this case study