- To organise and refresh their automotive proposition in a way that enabled their VPs and Principle Consultants open up compelling dialogue with their customers.
- The key challenge was that the intellectual property for the propositions resided within the minds of the time-poor consultants.
- Through our process of Disclosure, Discovery, Development and Delivery, Gilroy established the key points of differentiation for Capgemini Consulting’s core proposition areas.
- We analysed existing information and then interrogated it in more detail via interviews and rapid workshops with their consultants.
- Gilroy challenged and questioned the information to develop captivating messages that would enable our client to communicate more effectively with the target audience.
- Our Discovery process led Capgemini Consulting to three core propositions that were more compelling, more targeted and lead by the customers’ priorities.
- Gilroy created a suite of external web content including interactive multi-view infographics to support the propositions, online to promote marketing traction and shared with customers directly as a consultancy and sales aid.
Gilroy challenged and questioned the information to develop captivating messages.
Share this case study